Saturday, April 19, 2008

He's coming home!!

Henry's coming home today! Ed called about an hour ago and said that they'd be leaving the hospital around 1 or 2 this afternoon. I am so excited! I am currently home because one of my clients had a baby last night, so instead of returning to the hospital at 1am I just came home to sleep in my very own COMFORTABLE bed. I was going to go back to the hospital this morning, but Ed said it sounded like they'd be coming home so not to bother. Did I mention that I'm excited? They'd doing a few blood tests to check his thyroid, but they'll send the results to his pediatrician. I don't quite know how his thyroid comes into all of this, but whatever. My baby is coming home! So Jess, tell Chris that he doesn't have to come visit me anymore!

No comments: