Friday, April 4, 2008

Packing... any volunteers?

So, it appears that we're moving! When, I'm not sure, because we're moving into my brother's house in Glen Mills and he won't quite divulge when HE is moving OUT. I think he's moving this week or next weekend - Ed's in charge of trying to get a straight answer out of the boy. So, anyone want to help move all our crap?!? We have A LOT of crap lol. Thank goodness for the dumpsters in Kennett, when are available next weekend. I guess I should get my act together now, though, instead of waiting until next Friday to figure out what goes to the dumpsters, huh? As soon as I can get over there once my brother is out I'll post pictures. The MOST exciting part? I'll have my very own office/classroom for my business!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

1 comment:

Buggsy said...

i would volunteer to help if i didn't live a couple thousand miles away! can't wait to see pictures.