Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My new home...

Is AI duPont. Did you know they have computers here?!? It's only taken me how many years to figure this out? Jess, why didn't you TELL me?!? Henry's been here since Monday afternoon, and I just now found out that there was a computer that I could check (read: delete 1000+) my email. So, since Ed is hanging with the kiddo I figured I'd post a quick update. Can you tell I'm sick of the hospital yet? So, yeah. I'm here, with the Henster. If you want to send him a card, feel free. You just need to know his name and room number (3E-7) I believe :) I'll update all the exciting events when I get home, if I EVER get home.

ETA: I'm never going home. Ever. Well, maybe tomorrow (Friday) evening, but I don't think I'd bet on it. Feel free to send chocolate!

1 comment:

The Good Stepwitch said...

Maybe instead of moving to Unionville, you should move closer to the hospital! How is the Henster? Is he coming home today? Thinking of you all (((hugs))))