Friday, May 16, 2008

Progress, part 1

So we've been painting fools around here. Not that I didn't like Adam's choice of colors, but he used flat paint, and I have little boys. Flat paint and little boys don't quite go together. At all. I need to be able to scrub! I need to be able to use my Mr. Clean Magic Eraser on my walls and not worry about the paint coming off! So we got new paint. The kitchen is on hold at the moment, because I need to buy about 100ft of beadboard, but it's still red. As is the living room!! Ed (and his little helper) were going to do the cut work (is that what it's called? The edges?) one day and then the rolling the next.





But, the next morning, I got up to see...





My dear husband stayed up to finish the whole room by himself, while yours truly slept! Now if that's not love, I don't know what is! Isn't it pretty? Yes, that would be Red Bay, aka Amy's favorite color.

No comments: