An email group I'm on has a "Friday Five". You list five things every Friday (I bet you can't guess where the name came from!) that you're thankful for. So, here's mine! Anyone want to join me?
1. My kids are healthy. Banged up and bruised usually, but generally healthy.
2. My husband has a job, and brings home enough money that I can stay (mostly) home.
3. When I DO work, I absolutely freaking LOVE my job. LOVE IT.
4. My parents have someone come mow the (huge) lawn so we don't have to.
5. It's finally fall. I love the fall.