Sunday, October 12, 2008

I remembered!

It's Caroline's 2 month birthday today! I don't suck as much as I could, since I actually remembered this month. It probably helped that we just HAD a birthday, and I knew that Caroline's 2 month was coming up. And it's my niece's birthday today (happy 23rd Ru!) so it was much easier to remember. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten around to taking any pictures of her today, and she's currently screaming bloody murder so I'm not going to document that. I'll add some pics tomorrow. She's getting so big, though - she was just born!!! And before I know it she's going to be DRIVING! Oh, wait, that's Keith. Caroline will be in Kindergarten before I know it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amy, we don't know each other, but somewhere I saw your blog, and I appreciate your humor and whit, and your children are beautiful. I've been reading for a month or so, and wanted to say hi. Your baby girl and my now 15 year old twin girls share a birthdate......if there is some karma/astrological thing, watch out! They are wonderful girls, but are teens, are dramatic and give me grey hairs daily. Visit my blog sometime and say hi.