Monday, January 12, 2009

The Tooth Fairy is coming!!!!

The tooth fairy will be visiting our house tonight! Yes, Keith has lost his tooth. He woke me up this morning by yelling "MOM! IT'S OUT!!!!" and showing me his tooth. It's now sitting in a shot glass next to my computer awaiting bedtime, which might just be early tonight! I guess my little guy is growing up, huh?!? And yes, I *did* take decent pictures of him showing off his tooth or lack thereof, but when I uploaded them you either couldn't see his eyes because they were closed or couldn't see his tooth because he had his mouth shut. So we were left with this one...

**Update** Keith just informed me that tonight is "the most excitingest night" of his life! I hope the tooth fairy remembers to come!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can speak as someone who has forgotten to have the TF come,and it's horribly humbling, and you usually have to give extra $$.
Congrats to Keith

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

So cool! Matthew's has been loose since the week before Christmas but it hasn't fallen out yet. Funny that they are both losing them at the same time. Seems like just yesterday they were getting those first teeth.