Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Numbers

The other day Keith came in and asked to see the number on my stomach. I looked at him blankly and asked "number? What number?" and he said "you know, from when I lived in your stomach. What number is on your tummy?" I had no clue what he was talking about. So a day or so later he came in and said "Since Caroline was the third baby, did she put a number three on your stomach?" I, being the caring mom I am, said "what are you talking about? There are no numbers on my stomach!" to which Keith replied...

"You know, you keep saying all of us kids put a number on your stomach."

And all of a sudden the lightbulb went off and I asked "you all DID a number on my stomach?" to which he replied "YES!"

Priceless.

4 comments:

Kristal said...

haha he is to cute!
I cant believe they are almost 6

Stacia said...

LMAO! That is priceless.

Megz said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Time to stop guilt tripping your kids Amy!!! LOL

Nicole D said...

oh, that is TOO cute!