Sunday, January 4, 2009

Two Things...

Okay, I'll jump on the bandwagon, Anita!

Two Names You Go By: Amy, Mom
Two Things You Are Wearing Right now: Jeans and a tank top (yes, I KNOW it's 30 degrees out!)
Two Things You Want Very badly At the Moment: A Wii, but I'm restraining myself, and Keith to just chill out
Two People Who Will Fill This Out (and post a comment here to tell us..) Heck if I know
Two things you did last night: Fed Caroline, and fed Caroline. Oh, and fed Caroline some more.
Two things you ate yesterday: Taco salad and risotto
Things you're doing tomorrow: Going to the post office and updating a couple of web sites even if it kills me.
Two longest car rides: California to Pennsylvania and Pennsylvania to Wyoming with a 10 month old.
Two favorite Holidays: Christmas and Labor Day
Two favorite vacation spots: I don't do vacations much, but Wyoming is nice. So was Miami!
Two favorite beverages: coffee and white wine. No, not together.

No comments: