Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday, Henry!

It was a dark and stormy night... Sounds like the start of a novel, but that's what it was two years ago when Henry decided to make his entrance into this world! SO dark and stormy, in fact, that one of the two midwives got a bit lost. But all was well, and after 4 hours of labor Henry arrived, all 7lb1oz of him. I can't believe it's been 2 years already, and I know I'll be saying that every year until he's 50 or something. They just grow so fast! So happy birthday to my little guy, and hopefully we avoid the terrible twos (but I'm not holding my breath - he IS a headstrong little dude).






2 comments:

Stacia said...

Happy Birthday Henry!
Keep on keeping your mama on her toes!

Unknown said...

I love the pictoral!
Happy Birthday Henry.......you'll keep your mommma young!