Friday, November 14, 2008

What's the luck?!?

So I went to Target today. I had to pick up some wrapping paper for Henry's presents, so it was a quick run in, get a mocha, get some wrapping paper, run out trip. When I got back to the parking lot, I walked up to my car, and this lady came up to me. "Is this your Toyota minivan?" she asked... "Yes" I answered....

"I ran into it." she replied.

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME???????????????????????????????????

Who has that kind of luck?!?!? So the back corner of my van is all banged up. It's not too bad, considering that we've totalled two cars in the past four months, but still. My insurance agent is going to rue the day he ever sold me insurance!!!!!

2 comments:

lilpixie said...

Okay...I don't even know what to say about that! Ummm...at least no one was in the car :)?

Unknown said...

OMG AMY!!! I can't believe it! There is just something so wrong with this!
Your insurance agent is going to think you have the worst luck.
I'm glad no one was hurt, and it can be repaired, and the cost can be on her insurance.