I guess if I was really good I would have posted this a day early, huh? But I'm not that good.
So, here goes. I'm thankful...
1. that my six year old is mostly responsible enough to keep the little guys out of trouble if I have to go to the bathroom.
2. that poison control doesn't take your name, address, and social security number down.
3. that Henry knows all of the Star Wars characters by name. He can't say Caroline, but he can say Anakin!
4. that Caroline wakes up smiling every morning.
5. that I have a door which shuts on my office.