Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The heat finally broke!

Well, it's not 70, but it isn't 100 anymore, either! Thunderstorms came through last night, and if you live in the northeast you know that thunderstorms=the end of the heat wave. I LOVE thunderstorms! So I was able to go outside today and not sweat like a stuck pig! How exciting! Life is pretty boring around here today. I should turn the computer off and do something productive, like, clean my house, get ready for a baby, find out where exactly all of Keith's shorts have gone to, but so far I haven't been motivated to do much of anything. My mom said she was coming over today, tomorrow and Friday to "get me organized" and I didn't have the heart to tell her that she's been trying for 32 years now so it might just be time to give my organization skills up as a lost cause. And maybe she has, because she isn't here and she hasn't called! Which is probably a good thing - I don't feel like getting organized! There's a bulldozer digging up my yard *again*, but apparently it isn't really my yard, it's just my yard when there's something wrong with it. Ummm... okay.... who needs to get out of their driveway? Certainly not ME!

No comments: