Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Why I have children

So Henry takes two naps a day. In the morning he naps for two hours, and in the afternoon for one hour. I figure it's great - a good way for me to keep my sanity (what little there is left). So this morning he only slept for an hour. So he got up, ate lunch, was playing with Keith, and then started getting a bit, um, tired acting. Like throwing his toys, stomping his feet... you know. The "it's nap time kiddo" stage. I was trying to finish up something before I put him down, but Keith must have thought I was moving too slow. Next thing I hear is "it is time for you to take a nap Henry" then a thud and a door shut. I asked Keith what was going on and he said "it's Henry's naptime so I put him in his crib." I haven't quite figured out how he gets him in and out of the crib, but he definitely had Henry in the crib, and Henry wasn't a bit too happy about it.

No comments: