Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm due in 30 days

That's not very many days at all. So I decided that I should really get my act together, since I've done nothing since the last time I decided to get my act together. Fortunately this isn't my first child, so I know what I need and what I don't, and the 'what I need' list is pretty short. I have to get the supplies for the homebirth (note to self - look at the list of supplies I need!), the clothes and diapers from my mom, the car cleaned out, the carseat installed... I think that's it. But I feel like I'm forgetting something really important. Diapers, carseat.... what else would I need? Oh, and a short list of possible names might be a good thing. I think I can get all this done relatively soon, especially if I put my mind to it! So hold me accountable, PLEASE!

1 comment:

Buggsy said...

30 days or less is plenty of time for a pro like you. Let me know what names you don't end up using on your list. I am at a loss for this next one!