Monday, August 18, 2008

Feel free to hate me!

I guess I paid my dues in pregnancy with this little one. Last night we got home from grandma & grandpas around 8:30 and Caroline and I went straight to bed. And then, I woke up for the day at 6am. Caroline woke up every 2-3 hours to eat, but we cosleep and breastfeed so I barely had to wake up with her. No screaming, no socializing, no wanting to hang out and chill at 3am. I feel like a million bucks! And she's just now thinking about waking up to meet the day. What a great way to start a Monday! Oh, and to make matters EVEN better, can we just say "regular clothing"? Yup - you got it. I can wear my jeans. It's amazing how exciting it is to be able to button and zip a pair of pants. Now I can pack the maternity clothes away yet again. Having two babies in less than two years has made those maternity clothes a bit too familiar.

We're off to the pediatrician this morning to check in, so we'll have a busy morning. Fortunately Keith is at grandma & grandpas - he spent the night - so I only have to figure out how to get two kids changed, dressed, and out the door without losing one or missing my appointment. And Ed is around to help me out, so we can double team the little guys. Thank goodness.

No comments: