Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First day of KINDERGARTEN!!!!

It was Keith's very first day of Kindergarten today! I can't believe he's actually in school - this day seemed so far away when he was Caroline's size! He was very excited to ride the bus, and waited outside for it for over an hour. I kept telling him I'd tell him when it was time, but I guess he didn't believe me. Grandma came to see him get on the bus, too, then insisted that I go to the school to meet him when it arrived. He was happy to see me there - I even got a hug! - but wanted to walk to his class by himself with all of his new friends. He's just so big - before I know it he'll be driving! And no, I didn't cry!





2 comments:

The Good Stepwitch said...

OMG. He looks so cute with his backpack on! Guess what? I KNOW his kindergarten teacher! My mom filled me in - she went to unionville and i played softball with her for a couple of years. He name then was Ashley Fairbrother - sound familiar at all? She is SUPER nice!

Kristin said...

Way to go Keith! CJ made it through is first week of Kindy too :)