Monday, August 11, 2008

New car, here I come!

I just got off the phone with my insurance company a little bit ago and my car has been declared a total loss. I thought the bumper in the backseat might have given that away, but it's still nice to hear it from the people with the money! I get to go pick up my check this afternoon and then go buy my new minivan this evening! I picked it out on Saturday and I've just been waiting for the go ahead from the insurance company. It's a beige Toyota Sienna - I have now made it as a mom. Where are the soccer games, because I'm there! I'll post pictures when I get home :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooohhh, new car, fancy shmancy!

Heather said...

I have been waiting to see the new car. I'm wondering if we'll be seeing a new baby instead!!!
Heather